All Sales Account Managers are responsible for providing excellent customer and product support, as well as sales of drivetrain products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary focus is to deliver exceptional technical support by providing product information, making recommendations and troubleshooting problems via phone, email and digital channels.
- Secondary focus is to be involved in managing and working with their accounts to grow revenue by presenting new options and products lines.
- Additional duties:
- Activities include managing sales programs for each account.
- Achieving sales goals and understanding assigned sales functions and processes
- Communication: Must have outstanding communication skills in both oral and written form, including basic computer knowledge.
- Product Feedback: Provide input/suggestions for enhancement and/or new product ideas including competitive information
- Customer satisfaction: Track the progress and status of customers on an ongoing basis to ensure customer satisfaction
Knowledge and Personal Attributes:
- Ability to maintain a highly motivated work ethic, focusing on customers and sales objectives
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Must exhibit solution selling disciplines and process control in all phases of daily work assignments
- Must display considerable independence while meeting corporate objectives
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects and assignments
- Must exhibit change management skills and continuous improvement behaviors
- Ability to influence and develop relationships key decision makers.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated; possess outstanding business acumen and self-discipline and be technically minded.
- Must be enthusiastic and professional
- Practical problem solver, analytical and timely.
- Proficient communicator with outstanding time-management skills, strong sense of urgency and natural ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales related position.
Education: Minimum of a H.S. Diploma; college degree, motorsports experience or automotive mechanical knowledge a plus
Computer Skills: Prior use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with Business Contact Manager Software a strong plus