Are you a self-driven, motivated individual with excellent communication and organizational skills? Do you crave a position with room for growth? Would you like to play an important role in developing and maintaining a company’s image and reputation in the marketplace?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions above, then Mobile Mark has the right opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Sales Administrative Assistant.
The Sales Administrative Assistant must be a highly motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to and working closely with a team of Sales Managers.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Being the interface between Sales and Operations
- Order processing; including writing up orders, confirming models, looking up and confirming pricing
- Cold calling; reaching out to prior and new leads via phone, as well as web searches for contact information
- Assist in scheduling trips and travel arrangements for the sales department
- Work with Sales and Marketing to create training templates; including PowerPoint and GoToMeetings
- Special projects and other assigned tasks
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Outstanding organizational skills
- The capability to multi-task and successfully complete projects on deadline
- Experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist (not required but a definite plus)
- Bi-lingual (not required but a definite plus)
Why work for Mobile Mark:
- We put our employees first
- We offer a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company paid Lunch on Fridays
- Company sponsored “fun” events throughout the year
- Up to $1000 of tuition reimbursement per year (restrictions apply)