Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.35 billion in revenue with more than 1,800 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $6 million in donations last year to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Provide general support to the RVP of Sales and the Philadelphia Sales Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide project support to the department where necessary
- Greet, assist and/or direct employees, new hires and candidates for hire
- Assist in planning/preparation of meetings and conference calls
- Track, transcibe, distribute meeting notes,minutes and agendas
- Maintain goals and metrics
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Receive, direct and relay telephone/fax messages
- Calendar Management and ensuring all scheduling for daily meetings are current
- Facilitate and help resolve IT Issues
- Run Reports from Salesforce.com
- Coordinate training materials and onboarding for new hires
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Highly proficient in MS Office- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Experience working in or supporting a sales organization
Ability to maintain an eager/outgoing personality
Proven ability to lead all tasks efficiently
Ability to meet deadlines, exceptional in time management
Excellent analytical skills
Ability to work under pressure
Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Initiative/ability to work independently
Experience with Salesforce.com
Familiarity with RFP's and putting together presentations
Experience putting training materials together and running entry level trainings (Logistically)