Earning potential $100K plus
Comprehensive benefits including 401k & pension
3 months paid training
Seeking financial freedom?! Please join us for an Information Session to learn more about this exciting and rewarding career opportunity in commission insurance sales. During this event, you will have the opportunity to meet with Sales Team Members and interview Insurance Managers.
Tuesday, October 8th @ 6pm
AAA Burbank Branch Office
1111 W Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA 91506
Please bring two copies of your professional resume. Business attire is required. The event begins PROMPTLY at 6:00pm.
Please apply to this job posting if you are interested in this opportunity.
We look forward to seeing you at this informative event!
The Automobile Club of Southern California has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents in our North Los Angeles County Branch Offices. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best’s Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
The Auto Club will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 16 million members in 21 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- Management growth opportunities
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- No overhead expenses
We are seeking Sales Agents to professionally represent and sell Auto Club memberships and insurance products. Our extensive training program prepares you to sell Auto Club memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance; and become a licensed insurance agent. This position works exclusively in a Branch Office, engaged in sales activities, appointments and inspections conducted exclusively on site.
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business.
- Sales experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
If you’re a “take charge” individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today and join us in Burbank on Tuesday, October 8th.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer