The Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales data in an effort to increase overall sales productivity, margins and profitability. The Sales Analyst will create both standardized and custom sales reports, conduct quantitative customer, product and sales analysis, and provide support for sales and business management in terms of data and analysis. The development and tracking of key performance indicators is also a critical task in order to enhance the understanding of the business to improve decision-making. The Sales Analyst also researches and evaluates current economic conditions that may affect the organization's ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace.
- BA Degree in Business Administration, accounting or related field required
- A minimum of 1-year relevant experience within sales operations, sales analysis or comparative field, and/or financial analysis experience supporting a sales organization.
- Strong business and data analysis skills including building reports, working with complex spreadsheets, and databases to measure business performance.
- Advanced PC skills in all MS Office applications (Excel Pivot Table and Excel VLOOKUP experience – required)
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Equal Employment Opportunity Employer