Our client is a Fortune 500 major HVAC equipment manufacturer, and they have an open Sales Application Engineer position in beautiful Virginia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides accurate support to sales representative inquiries regarding special applications, systems or pricing.
- Processes requests for modifications or options and other general information not covered by published pricing
- Communicates suggested modifications to the company's products/services to meet customer requirements. Communicates and provides feedback to product management for product services requirements not met by current product line
- May write or provide input to assist in preparing technical literature for internal and field application.
- Participates in product training of sales representatives and customers.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering or Technical Related Field
- Professional Certification, (PE, CEM, CEA, CLEP, etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant HVAC work experience
- Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Technical or proposal writing experience preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare benefits