AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Naugatuck, CT
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills that has worked in a manufacturing type environment.
- Working with the team, this position is responsible for providing support of all Sales functions including building and maintaining customer relationships through responsiveness and accurate conveyance of order information.
- Responsible for customer service support over various territories and product lines
- Acquisition of sub-component quotes from existing suppliers
- Assist in developing costs and lead times for customer quotes for our manufactured products
- Creating quote within ERP system and providing it to applicable party
- Review all orders and quotes for accuracy prior to sending to customers
- Manage quote history and product pricing database for efficient pricing history retrieval
- Receive customer calls/e-mail contact for quote requests, order receipt and order status inquiries
- Liaison with manufacturing and operations to monitor order progress, manage proactive customer notification for distressed orders
- Plan and implement telesales to new leads generated by website inquiries, referrals by personnel or outside referrals
- Initiate and follow-up with customers regarding satisfaction surveys and customer supplied metrics
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Must be highly organized and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be a self-starter with strong motivation for team success.
- Must be flexible and enjoy working with many different areas of a company
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Accounting Software such as: MAS 200 or any Sage product is desired
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder
- Minimum of a high school diploma