Sales Assistant - Sewell Ford Lincoln
The Sewell team is searching for a friendly, motivated individual to assist one of our top ford sales professionals. Working alongside our team in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment, a sales assistant will learn key product knowledge and maintain an upbeat attitude to build relationships with our clientele. Sewell is grateful to have served the needs of our clients for the past 100 years and look forward to growing our customer base. It is important the assistant is comfortable in both social interactions and networking with new clientele as well as maintaining administrative responsibilities to follow through on each customer experience.
Full time position. Preferred availability 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Greet customers and promptly help them in matching their needs to the perfect vehicle
- Create and maintain lasting relationships with customers to maintain brand loyalty
- Assist in guiding customers in various aspects of the sales process
- Reviewing and updating inventory and sales leads on a regular basis
- Commitment to growth through brand, product, and company training
- Take the initiative to exceed customer satisfaction, even if it requires overcoming obstacles
- Present self as positive role model by demonstrating commitment to the department, customers, dealership and company
- Data entry, scanning, and filing of paperwork and records
- Attend trainings and meetings.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Valid Driver's License & Acceptable Driving Record
Ability to learn and retain product information quickly
Compensation will be paid at an hourly rate & includes bonus opportunities
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, company paid life insurance, paid time off, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Sewell strives to be a place where people Love to work and Love to do business. At Sewell, we recognize the value of continuous growth. We believe every member of our team has unique talent and we are committed to helping them reach their full potential. If you're looking for a team that can help you reach new heights, complete the application!