The Sales Support Specialist is an important member of the sales team, supporting the Division Director in the planning and execution of business plans within the craft market and specialty knitwear designers. This may include finding and creating new business opportunities. The incumbent will be actively engaged in with a select portfolio of existing accounts as well as developing new accounts. The position will require the incumbent to learn the industry, our product portfolio, the accounts’ needs, as well as our company’s ways-of-working.
- Find and develop new business relationships.
- Act as liaison between accounts and company departments on all matters relating to order fulfillment, billing and payment.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day business, and issues, with key accounts; provide weekly status reports to Division Director.
- Collaborate with Division Director, and others, to develop presentations to key accounts in support of annual planning, periodic business review and other meetings
- Passion for building sales and relationships with accounts.
- Helping to grow top line revenue and profitability by establishing new account relationships
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects on a timely basis and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to travel, as needed