Staples focuses on our customer and our community. As aCopy and Print Marketing Associatein Print and Marketing Services, you will provide exceptional customer service as you develop relationships, especially with Entrepreneurs and Small Business customers. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers.
You will build extensive knowledge of our products, assess customer needs and provide copy amp; print marketing solutions and execution that exceeds customer expectations while building future business. We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture that is motivated to deliver on Staples values.
Get great perks because, you matter.
- Flexible hours/shifts and generous paid time off
- Associate store discount and additional perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision and life insurance, short-term disability, and many more benefits
Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Respond quickly and attentively to customers to understand their business and copy amp; print marketing needs
- Connect with customers in an inviting and informative to build a relationship between the customer and Staples
- Be curious about the customer’s business and needs beyond the initial transaction to offer and provide value added solutions
Play an active role in helping both your print amp; copy center and your customer win.
- Offer creative solutions customers, ensuring Staples is always their first choice in all copy and print marketing solutions
- Consult with customers to understand their needs, make suggestions and produce professionally finished products using the print and production equipment
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a neat, clean and organized area
- Adhere to copy amp; print and company processes, procedures, policies, and safety standards
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Basic computer skills: able open, save and send electronic files, email and use Microsoft Word (or similar programs)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate with other team members and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a retail or fast paced customer environment in Copy and Print
- Microsoft Office (or similar) programs and desktop publishing software experience including Adobe and Publisher