Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a Copy amp; Print Marketing Associate, you will provide exceptional customer service and solutions to customers print needs by using order intake tools to capture their project information. You will follow production processes to produce orders, using copy and print machines and finishing equipment for cutting, binding and laminating. You will also assist retail and print customers with their self-service copy amp; printing needs.
We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers with their Print and Marketing needs. You will also be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture at Staples.
Get great perks because, you matter.
- Bonus plan, flexible part-time hours/shifts, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance and many more benefits
Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Greet customers as they enter the Print Solutions department and respond quickly and attentively
- Ask open ended questions to understand customers copy amp; print marketing needs
- Connect with customers in an inviting and informative way to build a relationship between the customer and Staples
Play a key role in helping your store and your customer win.
- Drive customer satisfaction throughout the order process by producing quality print orders
- Help customers with tasks in the self-serve area, utilizing the copy machines and PC rentals
- Use order intake tools to consult with customers, ask open ended questions to offer appropriate options and deliver a total print solution for their need
- Produce professionally finished products using the print and production equipment
- Ask qualifying questions during consultation to generate potential leads for the Supervisor and Sales Manager
- Assist transactional customers with their shipping needs, as well as order pickup and payment
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Able to work with many customers to provide a total solution
- Attention to detail and keen eye to notice quality issues throughout the production process
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Prior experience with customer service
- Willingness to learn and develop
Location(s): US-TX-Fort Worth