We’re the largest competitive gaming organization serving high school and education facilities in North America focused on making esports available to every student as a legitimate varsity level sport in high schools throughout the U.S. We achieve this by working with faculty to easily offer students the chance to engage in healthy esports competition, surrounded by peers while supervised by teachers. Through organized esports competitions, students are learning to align their commitment to gaming with their success in academics and potential future careers.
We’re on the verge of transforming youth athletics for generations to come. High School Esports League is a technology company at its core, building a platform to service youth competitive esports from young kids to college students. We’re looking for an experienced customer relations and sales person who will be hands-on with our parents, teachers, principals, and administrators as they sign up for our program. You will be the customer’s guide to getting set up, enrolled, and ensure continued participation in our tournaments and competitions.
- Prospect new leads in middle schools & high schools
- Build close relationships with parents, teachers, and school administrators
- Nurture inbound leads from initial contact to onboarding
- Meet sales quota goals
- Manage and contribute to our CRM database
- Schedule meetings and follow-ups with engaged prospects and existing customers.
- Share your esports knowledge with someone who is interested in starting an esports team or club at their school
- Manage Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Make sure our customers are having the easiest experience with onboarding on to our platform.
- Take feedback and share it with our product management team.
- Work out of our Kansas City, MO
- 2+ Years of hands-on customer relationship building and/or B2B sales for software
- Any CRM certifications
- 4 year degree
- Technically savvy
- You’re a big gamer or esports lover
- You’ve been involved in the education space
- Market rate salary
- Healthcare & Dental
- Snacks & drinks at the office
- Casual work environment
- Play your favorite PC/console games at the office