You’ve got to…
- Love the brand and ensure that passion is evident in everything you do.
- Make the best first impression; smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals and KPIs.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions, and think boldly.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We’ll want you to…
- Ace training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Stay on top of promotions and share product value on the selling floor and in the fitting room.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Introduce customers to Loyalty and open at least one J.Crew Card per shift.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Achieve or exceed task-specific time standards.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
- Assist in processing and replenishing – our customers should always see us at our best.
- Share feedback, insights, and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Are available when we are busy, includin nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
*401(k) eligibility rules apply