You’ve got to…
- Be friendly, helpful, and always smiling, for starters.
- Love the brand and ensure that passion shows up every day.
- Be artful and inspirational, because how it’s put together matters.
- Be the best at what you do and achieve your goals.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be all over what’s happening in the industry.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions, and think boldly.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
We’ll want you to…
- Do whatever it takes to create a seamless experience that customers can’t stop talking about.
- Build sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on what you’ve observed | learned.
- Ace training, become denim certified, participate in fit sessions, and put those experiences to use.
- Participate in team efforts to drive incremental denim sales.
- Capture and create profiles during each transaction to drive customer loyalty (except California + Massachusetts).
- Know the neighborhood; the events, artists, local influencers, and style-makers.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and live our values.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Adhere to merchandise receiving and handling guidelines.
- Assist with merchandising, replenishment, and visual standards.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets by following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Are available when we are busy, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours, and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.