At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
As part of the National Vision family of optical retailers, Eyeglass World keeps customers happy with an impressively wide range of services and products. Recently named to the top 3 of Newsweek America’s Best Customer Service 2019, Eyeglass World has over 100 locations across the United States.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and ensure high quality customer service.
- Meet NVI’s sales objectives.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using “Ready When Promised” production board.
- Ensure customers receive quality products in a timely manner.
- Assist with answering phones efficiently in accordance with NVI telephone protocol.
- Ensure all customer service complaints are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Review reasons for redos and implement practices to correct. Ensure quality standards are met.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
- Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers, if permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lens as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Ensure store cleanliness policies are adhered to at all times.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Ensure all visual merchandising is implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that the eyeglass department is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Ensure that inventory control and loss prevention procedures are followed at all times.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement