The position requires a fashion and jewelry orientation and a strong ability to be able to perform Sales and Sales support functions. Also requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with customers and vendors. The job entails travel and flexible hours.
This position also requires computer and Internet research skills and good familiarity with Social Media like Facebook and Instagram as used for customer outreach. Also needs to have an understanding of the basics of SEO.
Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel arrangements, meeting and event arrangements, preparing sales data and customer relations.
Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Daily Management
- Manage Daily action items
- Manage electronics – phone, computer, ipad.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Manage Inventory
- Receive shipments
- Check inventory received against packing list.
- Check for repairs and ensure any repairs get done in a timely fashion.
- Photograph each piece and file photos correctly.
- Set up display rooms and stage merchandise.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain contacts and run reports as needed.
- Review each receipt books making notes.
- Add contact information to database.
- Keep Conference Calendar
- Research and list all upcoming conferences the company may be interested in participating in.
Formal Education in Fashion and Design will be desired asset.