Selling & Client Service
- Greet and acknowledge all customers. Provide courteous and knowledgeable customer service.
- Work with clients to style them in LoveShackFancy â€“ suggest styles that will best suit their needs and size. Service the transaction by pulling needed sizes from the stockroom, cleaning up the fitting room, suggestive selling, ordering items for the client online when not available in the store.
- Remove unwanted merchandise from fitting rooms and ensure all merchandise is placed back onto the floor after a transaction is completed.
- Send follow up communication to clients thanking them for their purchase, reaching out when new product arrives, etc.
- Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis. Fold, straighten, fill-in and ensure correct placement of merchandise throughout the day.
- Ensure representation of all merchandise, styles & sizes, are on the floor.
- Assist with stock duties when needed including shipments, markdowns and transfers.
- Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales. This includes 100% client capture.
- Keep cash wrap area neat, organized and maintained with all supplies throughout the day.
- Answer the phone and service clientâ€™s needs.
- Help with events both in store and off site. To include set up, breakdown and overall organization.
Powered by JazzHR