Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a Retail Sales Associate you’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find products and providing answers amp; solutions. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers.
We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture motivated to deliver on Staples values.
Get great perks because, you matter.
- Flexible hours/shifts and generous paid time off
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision and life insurance, short-term disability, and many more benefits
Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
- Be flexible in performing various responsibilities (i.e. cashier, returns, reserving online pick-ups, other duties as assigned)
- Multitask on merchandising and sales responsibilities while maintaining a neat and clean store
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills
Preferred skills and experience:
- Customer service or cashier experience in a retail environment