Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking part time or full time Sales Associate in #025 Sidney, Montanato provide to provide excellent customer service by completing the sales transaction process for customers in a friendly, accurate and timely fashion. To maintain clean, appropriately stocked and "fronted and faced" merchandise displays.
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Directs customers to merchandise locations and utilizes suggestive selling techniques to promote merchandise sales.
- Stocks, cleans, sorts, prices, maintains POS labels, rotates and "front and faces” merchandise to present a pleasant display and store appearance.
- Implements planograms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains endcaps utilizing promotional items, overstocked merchandise and high profit items.
- Able to learn and implement new and changing technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to maintain flexibility in new or changing work roles and the modification of job responsibilities as required.
- Willing to help anywhere in the store.
- Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Applicant should possess excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, the ability to maintain patient confidentiality. Communications or public relations courses are helpful. Prefer one year experience in a similar position requiring sales and service skills.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Innovator of the Year by Drug Store News