The purpose of this role is to provide quality customer service while satisfying the needs of For Eyes customers through the sale and dispensing of eyeglasses, non-prescription sunglasses, contact lenses, and accessories. To uphold Company's standards of excellence in customer service; encourage customer recommendations and repeat business. We are looking for Sales Associates for opportunities in the Miami, Miami Beach, Kendall, and Aventura areas.
* Personally assist customers by giving prompt, courteous and professional service; assist customers in frame and lens selection, accurately complete required paperwork, accurately measure and order customer spectacles and contact lenses
* Sell optical Eyewear and contact lenses in accordance with professional standards and in compliance with Federal, state and local regulations
* Verify accuracy of completed orders for eyewear and contact lenses
* Handle customer questions and concerns in a professional and courteous manner
* Share store maintenance and cleaning duties with co-workers by maintaining well organized work areas; accurate store records and files, greeting customers, answering phones, inputting data, dusting merchandise displays, vacuuming
* Assist co-workers as needed, including rendering assistance to optometric practice, as appropriate
* Protect all Company assets, including inventory, cash, credit card drafts, bank deposits and equipment. Follow proper procedures when accepting checks and credit cards
* Project a positive attitude toward all company objectives and directives; demonstrate teamwork at all times, including attendance at staff meetings and other training or company functions as required. Continually promote, support and reinforce the For Eyes philosophy of the 3 C's: "Take care of the Customer, the Company and Co- workers"
* Foster Teamwork and maintain a positive working relationship with your co-workers, supervisors, and optometry practice that supports and contributes to exam growth, high capture rate, and delivering sales goals
* Deliver individual store sales goals, customer service goals and established key indicator goals and objectives
* Comply with policy, procedures, and federal, state and local regulatory requirements like but not limited to privacy, discrimination, safety and labor. Report non-compliance observations and concerns accurately and promptly
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
* Includes lifting up to 25 lbs
* The person in this position frequently communicates with customers, co-workers and company. Must be able to exchange accurate and understood information in these situations
* Adequate visual acuity to product SKUs.
* Ability to remember and recall details like optics, promotions, insurance, and customer encounters
* Considerable data entry into a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Must be able to enter accurate information
* Constantly positions self to access customers, product, and computers, including frame racks and products under counters and inside cabinetry
* Ability to move about the store to access sales floor, adjustment area, office machinery, etc.
* Occasionally ascend/descends a ladder for store maintenance, i.e. cleaning, change light bulbs etc.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Should have a minimum of one year retail sales and/or customer service work experience
* Math and algebra ability to accurately calculate and understand optical math, sales, and insurance payments.
* Able to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
* Occasional travel and work in different store locations in District
* Previous optical experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled