Terra Universal, a leading U.S. manufacturer of critical environment applications and distributor of lab equipment and analytical instrumentation, with over 40 years of design and fabrication experience in cleanroom and laboratory environments, seeks a full-time Sales Associate/ Sales Associate to work from home.
This is a business to business inside sales and product specialist position. The Sales Engineer/Sales Associate develops and manages relationships with our clients and prospects. The individual is responsible for achieving specified sales targets, following up on orders, and prospecting and developing sales towards industries such as life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semi-conductor, aerospace and academic sectors.
Position available for any location within the U.S.
General Job Duties:
* Must be highly disciplined, organized, detail oriented, and able to self-manage.
* Ensure client retention via responsive and proactive account management support
* Develop knowledge and thorough understanding of all products and services, and apply knowledge to provide appropriate recommendations/ solutions that meets client's business requirements.
* Establish and maintain executive level relationships in major functional areas of the customer organization. Utilize the relationships to develop strong revenue growth initiatives.
Specific Job Duties:
* Manage renewal sales process for existing customer base, including setting of expectations, changing needs assessments, negotiating contracts and processing of contracts via relevant internal systems.
* Follow up on all inbound client inquiries to uncover new and expanding sales opportunities.
* Maintain consistent and ongoing contact with end-users and decision makers.
* Bachelors of Science (Engineering, Science field, Marketing, Communications) preferred.
* 2-5 years of Sales or Customer Service experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to perform simple calculations.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
* Basic skills with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Must pass a background and medical check.
* Must have right-to-work in the U.S.
* Ability to represent and communicate with a diverse population.
* Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
* Basic skill in negotiating with clients.
* Entrepreneurial spirit.