Founded in Massachusetts in 1863 by John A. Frye, The Frye Company is the original maker of American footwear. For more than 153 years, Frye craftsmen have been dedicated to the art of shoemaking, creating modern patterns, discovering materials and even inventing machinery. Rooted in authentic American heritage, The Frye Company uses the best leathers, designs and innovations in the pursuit of timeless, artisanal style. Today, the brand is propelled by its relevance and expansion into new categories, while remaining true to its original promise. Frye products have withstood the test of time and have created brand loyalists across cultural shifts and the passing of generations.
Since 2011, Frye Has expanded its presence to include stores in SoHo NYC, Boston, Chicago, Georgetown, Atlanta, Dallas, Long Island (New York), Fairfax (Virginia), San Francisco, Austin, Nashville, Denver, Charlotte (North Carolina), Lexington, Seattle and Flat Iron NYC. Frye’s mission, to make iconic leather goods that endure, has remained unchanged throughout its storied history.
Sales Associates at The Frye Company are responsible for working directly with our customers to create a memorable shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a passion for the Frye brand. Specific responsibilities of the Sales Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently achieving or exceeding individual sales goals in a commission environment
- Build and grow a client list by creating relationships with all customers and by maintaining consistent and open communication
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication with clients and peers
- Work to ensure the sales floor always meets standards with regard to merchandising and visual presentation
Skills and Requirements
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
- Strong interest in fashion and a passion for trend awareness
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business in the training of new associates as directed by Management
This is an hourly position plus commission.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.