Yesway is seeking a Sales Associate within our gas station and convenience store business. Yesway, soon to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, is currently ranked #2 in year-over-year relative store growth on the Convenience Store News “2020 Top 20 Growth Chains” list, after being ranked #1 on the “2019 Top 20 Growth Chains” list, is ranked #17 on the “CSP Top 202 Chains” list by total portfolio size, was named a “2017 Chain to Watch” by Convenience Store Decisions, was awarded a Bronze for Loyalty & Advocacy in the 2018 Loyalty360 Customer Experience Awards. The company’s CEO has been named a “CSP 2020 Power 20 Deal Maker” and its CTO was recently honored by Convenience Store Decisions with its inaugural “Technology Innovator Award”. Yesway’s fast growing portfolio currently consists of 405 stores located in Iowa, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wyoming, including most recently, the 304-store Allsup’s Convenience Stores chain. Yesway plans to grow its portfolio to over 600 convenience stores in selected regions of the United States over the next several years. We are looking for a candidate who has employee relations and change management experience, is excited to join our team and is passionate about taking a role in a rapidly-growing company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Ensure hospitality for all store quests by ensuring timely guest transactions, facilities/store cleanliness, and implementation of Yesway standards;
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner;
- Ensure the proper placement, pricing and stocking of merchandise in the store; and
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- Successful completion of certification testing as needed.