Filling Sales Positions Immediately for 2019
We are currently running interviews for immediate sales position for the new year. We have part time and full time positions available. Gain valuable sales experience for any major. No experience is needed, flexible work.
Vector Marketing is looking to expand our team with outgoing and friendly people. Our sales representatives meet with customers one on one, explaining our CUTCO products, and writing up orders. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Flexible work – work part time around classes and full time during breaks. Schedule around other obligations with an option to work extra when needed.
- Excellent training – we’ve been training sales representatives to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales & communication skills they build are needed for any major.
- Resume experience – communication and sales skills that look great on any high school graduate’s resume.
- Opportunity for Advancement – opportunities to move into career positions, even for part timers. Option to move into manager positions for those who choose to stay long term.
- Enjoys working with people
- At least 18 or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Able to start within the next 7 to 10 days
What makes a great candidate:
This entry level sales position is a good fit for people who are looking to make some extra income in the upcoming year. Great for people who need a flexible schedule including students to work part time around classes, moms looking to supplement their income, or anyone just looking to make money around their full time job. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – cashier at Aldi, administrative assistant at a local law firm, server at a food restaurant like Buffalo Wild Wings, worked fast food at Wendys or McDonalds, worked retail at Target, was a barista at Starbucks, worked in an Amazon warehouse, or a receptionist at a doctor’s office.
Even if all your past experience is just a temp job, babysitting, landscaping, internship, work from home, office work, or customer service we can train you to do well with us.
If you think you would be a good fit for our company fill out a quick application (usually takes about a minute) and someone will follow up with you about your interview request.