Sales Category Development – Brilliant Shelf Specialist - P&G Target Customer Team
Do you have experience in category development or as a systems or data administrator? Do you like working with data and learning news tools and systems? Do you want to be a part of a fun, diverse, fast-paced and collaborative team with a Global Fortune 50 company? Procter & Gamble is looking someone with strong technical skills and high attention to detail to play a key role in our North America Market Operations organization. Apply today to join our Target Customer Team located in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Sales Category Development – Brilliant Shelf Specialist – The Role
This administrative and technical job provides Flow to the Work capacity, and expertise in Target’s Transition and Revision processes to steward the Planogram creation process enabling Target Categories and P&G to win at the shelf. It delivers technical expertise in JDA Space Planning software and Target Space & Planning procedures and tools to deliver shelf planograms with excellence. It also provides analytical, administrative, technical capability, and capacity that enables category Captains to influence and sell Category Growth Strategies.
Sales Category Development – Brilliant Shelf Specialist - The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a “can do” attitude and can work independently and manage a high-volume workload. The ideal candidate must be a problem-solver and technical expert; can identify and lead process improvements and learn new skills / tools when taking on new responsibilities. Candidates should have a high level of organizational skills and operational discipline and know how to work collaboratively across key partners.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education
• Work experience or relevant college coursework
• Willingness to learn new systems / technology to stay
relevant internally and externally
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
• Ability to deal with complex business situations, and ad-hoc
• Occasional overtime may be required to fulfill the core
responsibilities of the job
• 3+ years relevant business data administration experience
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience (Pivot Tables,
• Technical Expertise on JDA Space Planning Software and
tools that enable analytics with large data sets (Excel, 1010,
AC Nielsen), expertise on P&G proprietary tools (1010 Apps,
• Experience the following systems: Space Planning,
CKS/CKB, POL, Merch IQ, Domo
Just So You Know: