Bryant & Stratton College is hiring! We have 19 campuses, plus an online division throughout New York, Ohio, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Come join a growing and innovative higher education institution that values you! Bryant & Stratton College offers a professional and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes, competitive salaries, medical/dental/vision insurance, generous vacation/holidays, 401K, as well as company paid college tuition for associates and family.
Are your looking for a career opportunity versus a job opportunity? Would you like to have purpose, and feel like what you do every day truly matters? If so, come join a dynamic, innovative higher education institution that has been impacting the lives of students since 1854! If you have strong sales, account management, call center, or customer service experience, and are passionate about helping others succeed, have strong work ethic and communication skills, are able to multi task, and are results and goal driven, then apply today!
We are hiring exceptional individuals to join our team of Admissions Representatives across our four Ohio campuses!
The Admissions Representative will engage in outreach to prospective students who have indicated an interest in the College, and build and develop relationships as together they identify plans and solutions that are responsive to the students’ educational and career needs. Each representative will be trained, developed, and supported in their ability to attain set goals, manage student enrollments, document the admissions process for compliance, set appointments by making phone calls, conduct on campus visits, and follow up on enrollees. Performance competencies which are necessary to be successful in this position are: self-management, sales effectiveness, team orientation, problem solving, customer service orientation, and organizational skills.
- Receive and make calls to prospective students who have indicated interest in the College.
- Meet specific activity and enrollment goals.
- Generate referrals by building rapport and leveraging consistent follow up.
- Manage the entire enrollment experience of the student to include coordination with other internal departments.
- Act as a consultative resource to provide students with the information on the college and our programs.
- Receive training and ongoing development in an effort to provide outstanding service to our prospective students, and aid in attainment of your own personal and professional goals.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree with attainment of, or progress towards Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with sales (ideally inside), heavy customer service or collections in a call center environment.
- Previous success in meeting performance goals/metrics.
- Ability to drive results and meet expected goals/outcomes.
- A true desire to help students achieve educational and professional success.
- Strong telephone, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer and internet skills.
- Strong career goals that align with our focus on developing leaders within the College.
- Ability to work days, some evenings and Saturday mornings.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Bryant & Stratton is an Equal Opportunity Employer