Sales Compensation Analyst
Finance | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across DocuSign. The team consists of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, and Business Operations. The Finance team partners across all organizations in DocuSign to appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
As a Sales Compensation Analyst you will be assisting the Global Sales Compensation team complete day-to-day duties and tasks. We are looking for a highly organized, self-motivated individual who has a proven capability of prioritizing multiple responsibilities while meeting strict goals and deadlines. You must have strong analytical skills, a drive for detail and accuracy, be team oriented and have the desire to learn about the world of Sales Compensation. The Sales Compensation Analyst will be a key member of the Plan Design and Distribution team within Global Sales Compensation.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Sales Compensation Plan Design and Policy
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the distribution of sales compensation plans and Terms and Conditions to the sales organization, impacting the accuracy and timeliness of commission calculation and payments
- Execute the monthly/quarterly/annual processes to create/change, publish, and obtain signoffs of the individual comp plan documents
- Maintain the systems, processes and data for the sales incentive plans, including a master excel sheet for plan issuance and DocuSign/Xactly plan templates
- Help with moving all comp plans to be distributed out of Xactly, eDocs
- Track and report on the status of plan acceptance to ensure compliance and timeliness
- Ensure the plan issuance process, controls and documentation is in accordance with SOX requirements
- Responsible for quarterly metrics on sales compensation plans
- Improve the current process for scalability
- Contribute to the sales compensation team as needed with user acceptance testing, auditing, plan analysis, and reporting
- Answer queries from the sales teams and provide regular training on sales incentives to the sales teams, with ad-hoc training provided as needed
- Please note this position resides under the Global Sales Compensation organization under Plan Design and does not process commission payments
- BA/BS in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in sales compensation
- Experience in sales compensation in a professional, fast-paced environment (tech)
- Effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports, metrics, and charts
- Experience with Incentive Compensation tools (Xactly-Incent a plus)
- Ability to multi-task with limited supervision
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.