Looking for a meaningful role where your experience in sales, finance, banking, collections, and/or debt consolidation can help one of the many households affected by debt?
We are looking for a Sales Consultant – Consolidation & Debt Relief to help serve clients across the Deltona area by presenting conventional and non-conventional debt relief resolution options and debt management solutions that can help get them get back on their feet.
What you’ll do as a Sales Consultant – Consolidation & Debt Relief to make a difference:
- Meet face to face with clients high debt holders to discuss and analyze their financial goals.
- Evaluate sales solutions that match their individual needs and solve their real debt management problems.
- Prepare and finalize sales agreements with current debt holders based upon selected solutions offered. (close sale/close client)
- Coordinate with appraisal, legal, and management teams to execute & store agreements.
- Assist in preparation of cash offers for debt holders or payment schedules.
- Other sales, administrative, data entry, sales consulting & account management duties as required to facilitate the processes.
Who is best suited for the Sales Consultant – Consolidation & Debt Relief role?
- Someone who is empathetic and sensitive to individuals dealing with difficult situations.
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure resolution proposals offered provide debt holders with a sense of relief.
- Someone who is highly organized and has incredible time management skills.
- Someone who has a deep need/passion to help others.
- Someone who is personable, friendly and outgoing witch is comfortable with public speaking & giving presentations.
- Someone who possesses exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Someone who is flexible to work based upon debt holder availability. Travel to meet with debt holders will be a role requirement. Access to reliable transportation is highly recommended.
Qualifications of the Sales Consultant – Consolidation & Debt Relief:
- 0-5 years of experience in sales, sales acquisition, financing, debt management, debt consolidation, collections, and/or mortgage brokerage.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is an asset.
To apply please submit a copy of your resume for consideration. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.