Sales Consultant (Chicago/Encino)
- Job Label:
Creative and strategic professionals with finance industry experience will find significant opportunity to achieve recognition and reap the rewards of their efforts as a Sales Consultant for Assetmark, Inc. Your driven and self-starting personality will be a seamless fit in our empowering environment as you work to drive business relations with independent financial advisors who build great businesses by making a difference in the lives of their clients. We'll rely on your ability to work proactively with minimal supervision and to develop a viable strategic territory plan designed to support key clients. Our product is a relationship of trust and dependability, which aligns the interests of both advisor and investor. We will look to you to be a key player in continuing our progress and growth. This is a crucial and high-visibility role in which your intimate knowledge of finance and investments will allow you to produce significant results. If this sounds like a match for you, take the next step and apply today!
As our Sales Consultant, located in Chicago, IL or Encino, CA your primary responsibility will be to facilitate and support the sales of Assetmark products in concert with external regional consultants by building and supporting effective relationships with Investment Advisors. You will proactively utilize sales training to prospect as you identify advisors' needs and investigate ways to increase production as well as to order and fulfill sales materials requests and illustrate product performance (sales software).
- The internal sales consultant will consult at point of sale on product details, fund performance, fund holdings and investment allocation; you'll assist agents in basic servicing questions, grow a territory, and back-fill for team members when needed.
- As such, prior finance industry experience is required, but not specific prior sales experience.
- Required FINRA licenses include: series 6 and series 63. Additionally, 65 and/or 7 and 66 or ability to obtain these licenses within the first 60 days of employment is preferred as well.
- To establish credibility you’ll demonstrate an overriding customer service orientation, professional maturity and an ability to see and capitalize on opportunities within your accounts.
- Prior experience effectively using a CRM like Salesforce.com will also help you hit the ground running.
- Additionally, excellent communication skills and ability to verbally deliver consultative recommendations via phone will be imperative.
Open to applicants from a diverse set of previous financial industry roles, we offer outstanding training designed to develop your understanding of the sales process and the solutions we offer. What we ask is that you bring a "closing" mentality to a marketplace that is rife with opportunity for the disciplined sales pro. If you are ready to join a proven, exciting and growing organization that will recognize and reward your contributions, apply today!
AssetMark, Inc. is a leading strategic provider of groundbreaking investment and consulting solutions created to serve independent financial advisors and help them create great outcomes for their clients. Through a consistent program of engagement, education and community-building, AssetMark brings like-minded advisors together to share their ideas, experiences and solutions. This collaboration guides our development of investment, client relationship and practice management tools that advisors can tap to help clients achieve their investment objectives and life goals.
We are always seeking bright, creative, energetic individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. AssetMark is an innovative organization, delivering the best services in the industry. We offer a rewarding work environment, competitive salaries, full benefits, and excellent opportunities for career growth. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. We also have regional offices in Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, Encino, CA, and State College, PA. Become a part of our growing team today!
- Related Keywords:
- Internal, sales, account manager, CRM, Salesforce, quota, market penetration, finance, series 6, series 63, series 65, series 7, series 66, FINRA, financial services, wealth management, financial advisor, wholesaler, wholesale desk, brokerage, investment