We are currently looking to expand our Sales Team and are hiring one Highly-Skilled Top Producer who possess good communication skills, work ethic, and desires long term full time employment.
We only hire the best, so only top skilled applicants will be considered for an interview.
Who You Will Be Working For:
For the past 38 years Electronic Security Services has been a premier electronic security company for the property management industry in the Washington Metropolitan area.
Electronic Security Services has become one of Washington D.C.'s (and Northern Virginia's) largest commercial residential security providers with a longstanding track record of success. Our success as a company is a testament to our proven sales process. On the basis of our well-established reputation for outstanding customer service, we have many more leads than our sales team can handle. We are expanding and looking to hire select individuals to join our Outside Sales team in the dynamic, exciting and fast growing electronic security industry. No cold calling necessary. The position is the perfect career for experienced professionals looking to excel, grow and earn a fantastic income.
Qualifications for this Position:
- High School Diploma
- Outside Sales Experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in the Property Management Industry a plus
- Highly Organized
- Quick Learner
- Highly Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Enjoy being part of a positive goals-based environment
- Valid Driver's License
- Criminal Background Check required
- Microsoft Office, Computer/Internet Skills
What You Will Be Successfully Doing:
- Sell new installation contracts and monthly services to current or prospective customers - Leads provided
- Develop customized integrated security solutions based on customer needs
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of company products
- Proficiency with basic building layout and design helpful
- Effectively follow up with leads
- Maintain client relationships, handle customer service/client retention phone calls and emails
- Organize and coordinate sales projects, work with project teams including operations staff and installers
- Maintain Sales records, prepare sales reports
Experience in the Property Management Industry a Plus
ESSI sells new and upgraded Video Surveillance Systems, Access Control Systems, Alarm Systems, Intercom Systems and Parking Control Systems to commercial clients in the Washington-Baltimore region.
- 401K Plan
- Car Allowance
- Business Expenses
- Trade Shows
- Leads provided
- Executive Office
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Leave and Holidays
Compensation Package: Base Salary, Generous Commissions, Bonus