Position Summary Sales Representatives are responsible to sell automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers and closing sales.
All applicants must be self-starters and possesses a strong drive and desire to succeed. The opportunity requires significant follow-up, organizational skills, and telephone technique. LaFontaine is a
HIGH VOLUME DEALERSHIP!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets customer on sales floor and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Consults with Sales Manager when necessary; never allowing a customer to leave without first consulting with a Sales Manager.
- Works with the Sales Manager to compute and quote sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing payment of vehicle on credit.
- Prepares all related paperwork and applications (e.g., sales slip, credit application, etc.).
- Delivers new vehicle to customer. This process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Remains knowledgeable of new products, features, accessories, etc.
- Attends sales meetings and training sessions (at various locations) as scheduled.
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures.
- Meets, or exceeds, written forecast and projected sales numbers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
LaFontaine Automotive Group offers Great Pay and Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k.
LaFontaine Automotive Group Core Values
Our Mission: Is To Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.