Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: FL, US
Location details: Territory covers the state of Florida
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: [[city]], Florida (US-FL)
Location details:Territory covers the state of Florida
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE - Sales Consultant - Industrial Cranes
- Drive Sales Growth in respective geographic area to meet your assigned financial objectives for the Industrial Cranes (CTO). This includes traveling by car or plane to any and all customer sites and locations.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and submit detailed business information to provide sales, technical, product and application solutions to customers throughout the assigned territory. Ensure pricing is competitive and within industry levels.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Perform joint or independent frequent calls to end-users to determine crane applications and installations. This includes field verification of measurements and other field installation requirements.
- Using the MarkMan system, prepare and perform quotations and proposals as needed either in the field or in the assigned office.
- Follow up on potential quotations, projects and update quote log using the CRM on a daily basis.
- Maintain and fully utilize the CRM system to allow for complete transparency of the sales funnel from initial lead through order.
- Formulate and establish sales action plans, budgets, goals, and quotas.
- Assist in the development of promotional programs, training, marketing materials and other sales tools.
- Participate in development of sales and marketing strategies and long range planning.
- Continually appraise company products, policies and procedures as opposed to competitor's line relative to design, pricing, marketability, etc. Recommend changes in pricing and product strategy as required.
- Maintain frequent contact with your manager and operative staff. Appraise promptness of order processing, deliveries, technical services and parts, warranty and other customer services.
- Actively participate as a member of the sales team. Attend meetings and training as required. Attend Monday morning coaching on a weekly basis. Complete Safety training on a monthly basis.
- Other essential duties as assigned by your manager.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, however prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5 or more years of related sales experience within an Industrial environment is required.
- Prior CRM experience is required.
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
, Sales of Industrial Equipment - Cranes
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement