Inside Sales Consultant
Our client is a tech leader in the payment processing industry. They work with 65,000 businesses nationally from tech start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. They are growing their inside B2B sales team in Kansas City and are looking for talented people who are goal driven.
- Six Figure Compensation!
- Cool Office & Fun Company Culture!
- Great Career Advancement Opportunities!
- 1+ Year of Inside B2B Sales
- Technology background (Wireless, Telecom, Software etc..)
- Inside or Outside B2B/B2C sales is okay
- Sales personality (Goal Driven – Competitive – Business Acumen – Superior Communication Skills)
- Track record of success preferred!
- Ability to prospect/cold call – Make combination of 50 inbound/outbound calls/day – 90 Minutes of talk time
We are looking for a results driven Sales Consultant to be responsible for all sales activities from lead to active account. The Sales Consultant is expected to make 50 calls per day and have 90 minutes of talk time with potential leads. The successful candidate will meet or exceed company standards, achieve sales goals and consistently meet clients’ expectations.
- Target SMB Sector
- Sales Cycle (One call close – 6 months depending on size of companies)
- Sweet Google type office environment!!
- Parent company is FirstData but run separately
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities within referral sources and following up within a timely manner
- Focus on building a pipeline while juggling daily follow up calls and last minute tasks
- Prior experience with cold calling and/or generating sales and leads in a corporate environment
- Maintain relationships with referral partners and comfortable working with C level professionals
- Responsible for working with merchants and industry partners in a variety of different fields
- Ensure all client information is correct and up to date within the CRM database
- Remain knowledgeable on products and services offered while staying up to date on current events within an evolving industry
- Some travel may be required to acquire new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Excel at negotiation and be a quick problem solver
- Desire to exceed the industry average of sales goals on a consistent basis
Compensation & Benefits:
- $36,000 - $42,000 Base Salary (DOE) + Uncapped Commissions – 1st Year OTE = $108K - $112K – Top Performers $150K+
- 2 Month Ramp Up Program (Commissions Paid Out first two months)
- Vanguard 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free snacks, drinks, premium coffee and weekly free lunches
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plan
Training: Two – three weeks locally in Kansas City office
Career Advancement: There are three separate paths you can choose once you prove yourself as a Sales Consultant.
1.) Sr. Sales Consultant (Work on Bigger Deals/Key Accounts)
2.) Business Development Group (Onboarding New Partners)
3.) Sales Management Team