As a Sales Consultant, you be responsible for selling product lines to residential and light commercial accounts. Ideal candidate will have experience in sales in the construction industry and will be someone who is motivated and aggressive in finding new accounts and building trusted relationships.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
• Identify prospective customers and consistently generate and follow up on leads.
• Conduct daily sales calls, provide proposals, generate new business leads and manage accounts.
• Provide product knowledge and expertise to customers, recommending materials and services based on customers' needs and interests.
• Understand the market that you serve, monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitors' products, prices and sales.
• Meet monthly sales targets.
• Communicate company safety program to customers at the inception of sale by inspecting job sites to identify any safety concerns.
• Manages customer experience from initial sale to project completion.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
• 3+ years of sales experience in building products/construction
• Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's License.
• Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
What we offer:
• Base + Commissions.
• Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off.
•Medical, Dental and Vision.
• 401K Matching.
• Life & Disability Insurance.
• Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!