Are you good enough to make 120% (or more) of your goal?
Do you thrive on beating last year’s number?
Do you enjoy the six-figure compensation that comes with achieving your sales goals?
Ever wonder what it feels like to help a family achieve their dream?
If you answered “Yes” to ALL of the above questions, then you might be the right person to join our growing team.
It’s a really exciting time to join this fast-growing part of our business. At Ryan Homes, we’re 110% focused on making customers’ lives richer and a little bit more fun. When it comes to our prospective customers, we need to make a credible first impression. They will be coming to you as an expert to help them buy their dream home. As a Sales Representative, you’ll have the power to stop people in their tracks with your ‘always-on’ smile and sparkling personality. Because you’ve got what it takes to be a real sales champion.
As a company, our secret to success is our PEOPLE. We are energetic, focused and flexible. Ordinary people doing extraordinary things. We are competitive and proud. Our culture is customer-centric and we play it straight. Honest and decent, we want to do the right thing for the customer and believe that what is good for profit can be good for people.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll report to a sales team leader, participate in a “we” environment, and be responsible for managing all community sales activities. You’ll spend most your time working from a well-appointed office located in one of our beautiful new model homes. We make it easy for you to demonstrate the quality and craftsmanship that sets us apart from the competition. You’ll have an extended team of people working hard alongside you.
What you’ll be doing:
• Initiate prospecting and marketing campaigns to attract new customers
• Proactively create an initial rapport with customers and anticipate their needs
• Demonstrate model home and home sites to customers
• Understand and effectively communicate blueprints and site plans
• Present purchase agreements and coordinate with the NVR Mortgage team to help customers select a financing program that fits their needs
• Deliver Ryan Homes’ superior customer service
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve always dreamed of, don’t hesitate, and apply now. We receive bucket loads of applications so make sure yours gets in on top.
• At least 3 years of commissioned sales experience
• Proven sales results
• Very good oral and written communication skills
• Must have reliable transportation to meet established job functions
• Four-year degree preferred
• Maintain 5-day work week, including 3 weekends a month to accommodate our buyers (taking 2 alternate consecutive days off)
Life at Ryan Homes
At Ryan Homes, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success. We also offer benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the commitment we have to all our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.