Singh Suites provides luxury furnished housing options throughout Singh’s apartment communities in the Metro Detroit Area. Our customers include corporations, individuals in town for business, temporary relocation, or renting between homes. The Singh Suites Sales Consultant is responsible for the leasing and marketing of all available luxury furnished apartments to prospective tenants.
In our communities, staying upbeat and positive, exhibiting dedicated customer service and teamwork, and executing follow-through are critical to meeting the needs of our residents.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Respond by phone or email to all prospect inquiries regarding availability and pricing in a timely manner
• Regular communication with the apartment site teams regarding prospect tours, move ins and move outs
• Prepare all documents related to apartment rental, including applications, leases and move out paperwork
• Walk all units prior to move in and after move out
• Build new relationships with businesses/organizations while maintaining relationships with current partners
• Prepare and submit monthly/weekly reports to Manager and RegionalManager
• Maintain shared spreadsheet of current Singh Suite units at each apartment community, including all pertinent information for each resident and/or vacant unit
• Review and approve furnished housing invoices
• Work as an equal team member with Sales Coordinator, cross train on all duties to assist when needed
• Special projects and/or additional job duties as needed when requested by Manager/Regional Manager.
Since 1973, Singh Development has been committed to excellence in real estate development, construction, management and customer service. We take pride in our commitment to improve the lives of every one of our residents, customers and the people we work with by staying at the forefront of innovation and adapting to changing markets.
• Customer Focused – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of the customer by establishing and maintaining effective relationships as well as gaining trust and respect of customers.
• Integrity and Trust – Does what they say they will do, does not take the easy road, and does not misrepresent themselves for personal gain. Always does the right thing, even when it does not benefit themselves
• Detail Oriented – Pays attention to the smallest details in a situation, and truly cares about them. Understandsthe importance of all aspects of a given task, no matter how trivial they may seem. Values the importance of gathering all relevant information before making a decision.
• Organization – Has the ability to arrange and utilize resources effectively and efficiently to get work activities accomplished. Does not lose track of tasks or responsibilities, and can be counted on to always followup.
• Strong Communication Skills – Clearly and accurately provides pertinent information to individuals in verbal and/or written form. Able to accurately convey information in a way that engages the audience and helpsthem understand and retain the message.
• At least 2 years of inside or outside sales experience required
• Some college course work in marketing and/or general business. Associates degree preferred
• Ability to work independently and without close supervision in addition to working within a team
• Strong work ethic and customer focus
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Energetic and outgoing personality
• Ability to focus on new business development, as well as continued contact with current business
• Experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Constant use of manual dexterity, auditory and visual skills and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual
dexterity and fine motor skills.
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
• Ability to reach, bend, twist, squat, kneel, push and pull.
• Ability to lift/carry up to 30 pounds.
• Ability to perform repetitive movements including simple grasping, pushing, pulling and finemanipulation.
• Occasional sitting, frequent walking and constant standing.