iFLY is an organization that has PASSION for EXCELLENCE and INNOVATION. We live and breathe our values in everything we do and in every decision we make. As a member of iFLY's team, you aren't an employee, you are a TEAM MEMBER. You will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to make what is already great about iFLY, even better and available to more people. In return, we commit to work with you to make your career at iFLY rewarding.
iFLY is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our fast-growing team. The Sales Coordinator performs various roles and duties to support sales and operations. The sales coordinator works directly with the Sales Manager and the General Manager. Their responsibility is to drive sales, coordinate group events, and support routine sales initiatives.
What You'll Do;
• Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions relating to all group packages; suggesting information about our other services, and clarifying the concept of our unique product
• Using Point Of Sale system to make sure reservations and parties are accurately reserved
• Sales support: responsible for assisting Sales Manager with sales campaigns
• Following up with groups to ensure payment is processed
• Organizing and ordering catering, maintaining party supply inventory
• Working with spreadsheets/coupon counts/concierge payments
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining multiple projects at once
• Understanding data entry and research. Ability to work with Salesforce.com, CRM, or other similar platforms for managing sales pipeline and reporting
• Recommending different product upgrades that best fit the customer’s needs
• Maintaining a professional demeanor and speaking with articulation during face-to-face or phone interactions with potential customers
Who You Are:
• 1+ year of sales experience required
• Experience working in a sales driven environment required
• Sales and point-of-sale technology required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
• Experience in the hospitality industry a plus
• Ability to excel and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM or other similar platforms is a plus.
• Knowledge of local area business and existing client database
• Friendly, positive, outgoing personality who relates well and gets along with people
• Team player attitude, integrity, punctuality, and a professional appearance
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Leadership and career development training programs.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Work for and be a part of a world-class organization!
- Free flight time!
Why join us:
Why work at iFLY?
Around the globe, billions of people have looked skyward and dreamt of flying. It’s a timeless dream shared by people of all ages, regardless of country, culture, language, or belief system. At iFLY, we have the unique ability to turn that dream into reality. It’s an awesome privilege and delivering it is our collective passion.
If working in an exciting, dynamic and cooperative environment and bringing joy to kids of all ages motivates you, then working at iFLY is for you. We hire people who want to work for a values-driven company; people who strive for excellence; people who value excellence; people who are committed; people who love people!
- Honesty, integrity, loyalty, generosity, tolerance, compassion, confidence, humility, and inclusion.
- Balance between self, family, team and community
- Flexibility, variety, challenge, adventure, and camaraderie
We Respect, know, trust and value each other, putting people before process and process before results.
We Think like champions, and we are internally driven to learn and improve. We view problems as opportunities, taking responsibility and welcoming change.
Together we will build and run a world-class Company that challenges each of us to achieve our full potential while meeting our material needs and sharing the results of the enterprise.
To deliver the dream of flight to everyone….
Choose to fly!