Located in Majestic Granville Ohio, The Granville Inn is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our sales Team! The Sales Coordinator is responsible for managing the sales operations for Director of Sales, Business Development Managers, and Sales & Catering Managers.
- Serve as first impression of hotel as lead catcher for all inbound inquiry calls, emails and RFPs for the sales team.
- Thoroughly qualify all business opportunities such as inquiry calls and unqualified RFPs through use of a qualifying form to gather as much information as possible before assigning lead to the appropriate seller.
- Input lead details and other data into Delphi.fdc before assigning to the appropriate seller.
- Generate proposals and contracts for the Director of Sales, Business Development Managers, and Sales & Catering Managers who will make final edits and send to clients.
- Strong customer service ethic, embracing our culture and mission statement with high emphasis on exceeding client expectations always and always provides authentic hospitality to every guest.
- Actively participates in Columbus Hospitality sales initiatives such as training, sales blitzes, joint sales calls, and referrals to sister properties, as needed.
- Participate in One-on-Ones and Sales Meetings.
- Assist sales team with prospecting research, as needed.
- Assist with pulling any required daily, weekly and monthly reporting, as needed.
- Prepare guest rooms and/or meeting space for site tours scheduled with the sales team.
- Posts content approved by leadership on social media for LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Provide administrative support to the sales department. Responsible for faxing, mailing, filing, copying, creating and updating client information in Delphi.fdc and guest files while maintaining strong client relations
- Provide office and phone coverage.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
The duties outlined in this job description are a guideline to the overall position. When hired into a CHM sale position our associates are required to be flexible with the ever changing demands of business. Duties and responsibilities will shift with market changes.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to drive, walk, lift to 35 pounds, talk and hear/listen. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, feel/reach with hands and arms. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in a sales office environment preferred
- Experience with Delphi.fdc and hotel PMS systems preferred
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written. Proven ability to command an audience and quickly develop rapport and credibility with a diverse range of people.
- Passion and excitement for the hospitality/service industry
- Time management and ability to prioritize job duties and projects
- Strong attention to detail and prompt follow up skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills