Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Process orders, monitor inventories, initiate/track delivery, and invoice for new equipment, used equipment, and allied products.
- Maintain complete files on all orders.
- Approve and code vendor invoices for payment. Handle vendor payment inquiries.
- Communicate and process all required leasing documents.
- Monitor customer forklift fleet inventories.
- Process credits and re-invoice equipment when necessary.
- Track warranty registration and complete warranty installation.
- Generate required reports.
- Order supplies and sales literature.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor or associate degree, preferably in business, preferred.
- Previous coordinator experience in a sales and/or rental department.
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Microsoft Office experience.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled