Sales Coordinator for AmerCareRoyal LLC
AmerCareRoyal is seeking to hire a Sales Coordinator. This position will have national and regional account responsibilities working with a geographically dispersed sales team. The role is located in ourHanahan, SCoffice.
AmerCareRoyal is a leading provider of products for the foodservice and retail industries. AmerCareRoyal's product line currently includes 1,000's of branded and custom printed products. The company maintains strong customer relationships with over 1,000 distribution partners across North America and serves the needs for 56 out of the top 200 restaurant chains in the United States.
Our business philosophy is simple - We want to be the best at absolutely every part of what we do. The goal is to make doing business with AmerCareRoyal easier than with any other supplier. Our customers love doing business with us and we are radical in our pursuit of excellence. Quite simply, AmerCareRoyal's leadership team and employees realize the importance of a satisfied customer and we pride ourselves on being able to make business easier for our customers.
The Sales Coordinator provides support to the sales team and customers. This position is key in the flow of work, information and training for the sales team. This role performs administrative tasks including pricing, quotes, vendor information, contract updates and customer information updates, reporting and new account setups. The position also assistances with technical rollouts and training to the sales team.
- Prepares and maintains quotes, contracts and responses for potential customers
- Is the CRM expert provides training and assistance to the team
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing works order discrepancies
- Generates all sales and customer usage reports
- Responds in a timely manner to emails from sales team and customers, both external and internal
- Creates and maintains customer records
- Creates and maintains spec sheets on products
- Provides "white glove" service for customers when requested
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of Company activities to team
- Superior communication skills across all media
- Technical capacity
- Customer/client focus
- Personal effectiveness
- Problem solving
- Adaptable to shifting needs and responsibilities
Hours of Work: Monday Friday 8am 5pm
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in administrative support role for at least 2 years
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work both in a team atmosphere and as an individual
- 1 2 years of prioritizing of work experience
- Experience supporting sales staff
- Experience quoting contracts, working with contract revisions and pricing of products
- Experience providing customer service in an office setting
AmerCareRoyal offers competitive compensation plans. This role is eligible for our bonus program as well as our profit sharing plan. We also offer medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance along with an HSA plan and a 401k plan with employer contributions.
To learn more about AmerCareRoyal, please visit us at, www.AmerCareRoyal.com