Cvent believes that when people come together amazing things happen, relationships are built, and business gets done. Therefore, we have created the industry’s leading cloud-based software for managing corporate meetings, events and travel programs.
The ideal candidate will assist in the day-to-day operations of the administrative support of the sales department as well as supporting the sales staff. The candidate must be able to learn quickly, think on their feet, and take initiative to assist the sales team and executives as required.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist in the execution of worldwide sales staff meetings, including annual Sales Kick-offs, divisional offsites, breakout sessions, and celebratory meals/happy hours.
- Assisting the Sr. Executive Assistant to President of Worldwide Sales & Marketing and Sales Vice Presidents by organizing and carrying out office projects and providing administrative office support services to sales staff.
- Project coordination on the design and execution of various collateral orders across the sales department.
- Manage daily execution of portal tasks received from sales staff: procurement of hardware used by sales executives and account managers in presentations and sales meetings, catering orders, client gift orders, etc.
- Assist with corporate account management including reconciling company credit card charges and assisting with budget tracking.
- Manage and execute quarterly sales contests, including kickoffs, ongoing communications and motivation, and related events such as celebratory happy hours.
- Perform actions related to office operations, sales technology management, and other activities in support of sales management.
What Skills You Should Have:
- One or more years of general experience
- Problem solving skills and the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamically changing environment
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment but also exercise and act upon independent judgment
- Excellent multitasking, prioritization and organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong ability to work under tight deadlines and handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with strong academic credentials