The Company is currently seeking Sales Counselors to initiate and close sales of homes in Gehan Homes, Ltd communities to achieve Sales and Closing Plan goals.
At Gehan Homes, LTD. we pride ourselves on our culture and our ability to make our company a place that employees enjoy coming to work each day. We believe hard work is important but we also know that balance is essential. We encourage employees in becoming their best, both personally and professionally. Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our team members. We believe that when good ideas are shared, even better things can happen.
The Company offers numerous options to help its employees achieve their financial, professional, and wellness goals including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Vacation and sick time off
- Company provided life insurance policy
- 401(k) plan and match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Charitable activities and more
Visit our website to learn more about the great things employment with Gehan Homes has to offer: http://www.gehanhomes.com/about-gehan-homes/careers/
General Duties and Responsibilities :
- Meet and build rapport with prospective buyers, determine home needs and interests, make a full presentation of our model home and/or inventory homes and lots based on the prospect’s needs
- Convert community traffic to sales at the projected ratio
- Follow up with all potential buyers to convert to sales; prospect and develop referral contacts
- Present the value of using our preferred lender and achieve the preferred lender capture rate goal
- Ensure all prospects fill out a Prospect Registration Card and all information is entered into Lasso
- Manage buyer through the design, loan, start, construction, and closing process to ensure timely completion of buyer activities; coordinate appointments and follow up as needed
- Maintain constant line of communication with buyers and assist through entire process from prospect through closing and warranty; keep customer informed of status of home at each stage of the process
- Trouble shoot and offer suggestions for solving any problems which may lead to a delayed closing; handle problems in a timely fashion
- Maintain a high level of integrity and customer satisfaction, meet company goals for Closing Survey results
- Develop thorough knowledge of home features, options pricing and design center selections and effectively communicate those to prospects and buyers
- Know current market conditions; update CMA as required by Management
- Host and attend realtor events; coordinate events such as model home grand openings and referral events
- 2 or more years’ history of high sales performance in new or existing home sales
- Strong demonstration of the principles of product demonstration, sales techniques and quality customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, adaptable to varying styles while projecting a positive image of the company
- Must be skilled at persuasion, negotiation, resolving conflict, identifying the needs of others and making effective presentations
- Ability to work autonomously and be internally driven to meet goals which will lead to success in the position; very organized and customer service oriented
- Current, valid drivers’ license; proof of adequate, current, auto insurance
- Able to work weekends
At Gehan Homes, LTD. employment opportunity is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position please contact Gehan Homes' corporate offices at 972-383-4300.