Want to Love Where You Work? Come work for Smith & Noble's In Home Design Team!
You can make the position personally fulfilling and financially rewarding!
Provide custom window treatment design solutions utilizing a consultative selling approach to determine function and design needs. From your home based office, travel to clients homes for design consultation. As a trained Smith & Noble professional, your design and product expertise leads clients to informed decisions and creative results they’ll love for years to come. If you enjoy people, communicate with professionalism, and respond promptly demonstrating empathy and concern, this position is highly rewarding and there are no limits for those who believe in themselves.
Create a memorable in-home shopping experience with beautiful design solutions and exceptional customer service leading to repeat and referral business.
Collaborate regularly with design colleagues and your Regional Sales Manager to stay current on Smith & Noble products, industry design trends and achieve goals.
Use personal business development best practices and our branded marketing tools to enhance those leads provided by the company with referral and self-generated appointments in a fully comission driven enviornment.
Use entrepreneurial and self-starter motivation to build your business and client base.
· High School Diploma or equivalent BA/BS preferred; experience may be substituted
· Strong people and sales skills, an eye for style and design, creative problem solving, leads
· Ability to generate referrals and repeat business using proven methods, programs and tools
· Valid Driver's license and insurance coverage
· Sales/window treatment expertise highly desired
· Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
· Having at least $100,000 in provable, annual in-home sales a plus
Previous experience in a commission-based environment