Are you an independent designer who is tired of running your own business and want to be part of something bigger? Or, are you just someone who has a love for and knack for design? People come into your home and ask “Who did this?” and….it’s YOU!
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, read on:
You must have sales experience and the relationship building skills to bond with your prospect on the phone as well as in person. Design experience is ideal but if you can show us projects that you’ve done for yourself or others, even as a hobby, you may be a fit. You must be a consultative seller, be able to speak about a high-ticket item without hesitation and uncover the true budget of your prospects--and then design a bath that fits within their budget. You must be able to close the sale on the first face-to-face meeting. Working on straight commission after a paid ramp up period is required.
We sell top of the line services and products and you will need to feel comfortable working in this type of sales environment. Showroom experience very helpful.
• EARNING POWER IS UNLIMITED
• WE PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE QUALITY LEADS YOU WILL NEED
• WE TEACH YOU OUR SYSTEM
• Our design and sales cycle is short and exciting, allow you to close more business in less time. No more running around all over town pulling samples just to find that your client asks you to find more…and more….and more…and more…
• Our sales process is automated and easy. You can design, price and sell a bathroom in an average of 4 hours!! A custom bathroom! That means you can meet, work with and help many, many more clients realize their dreams.
• We have tools that help you quote and ballpark accurately
• Our teams are amazing and get the job done (no Generals or subs to deal with)
• We use all the products you are used to: Kohler, Moen, Grohe, Toto, Natural stone, porcelain, ceramic, American made cabinets etc.
• Your schedule is flexible and you set it.
A Few of Our Core Values are:
1) Honesty-Seek and Speak the Truth
2) Learn and Grow to become a Master at what you do
3) Be Proactive and Follow Through with Quality