Tenable is looking for an experienced SDR Manager that will report to the Senior Director of Worldwide Sales Development and is responsible for ensuring the success of the Americas Tenable Sales Development team’s goals, as well as contributing to individual SDR growth and success.
This position will require leading a team of 10-plus inbound sales development representatives (SDRs) supporting the High-Velocity, Commercial, LATAM, Public Sector, Enterprise, and Named and Major Account teams in the Americas region.
- Successfully hire and onboard new SDRs
- Define performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured
- Analyze data from SDR for performance improvement and SDR coaching
- Analyze data for campaign effectiveness and improvement
- Manage day-to-day functions of SDR team and deliver new hire and ongoing SDR training
- Coach on a weekly basis
- Deliver ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, and campaign follow up
- Drive success and attainment of SDR KPIs – Calls, emails, and new sales opportunity generation
- Function as the first line of management to deal with team questions and concerns related to the Tenable sales process, Tenable's product functionality, Tenable’s internal systems, policies & procedures, and more
- Review individual Prospecting efforts on a regular basis and provide feedback and coaching to SDR on Tenable’s corporate and sales messaging and sales methodology
- Work with Tenable’s Marketing team to coordinate and drive SDR support for local and regional Tenable, Tenable Partner, and Cybersecurity industry events, as well as Tenable-hosted webinars
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual SDR KPI attainment reports to the Senior Director of Worldwide Sales Development
- Other related duties as required
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 3-4 years Inside Sales / Sales Development leadership experience
- CRM administration
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong coaching and talent development experience
- Bachelor's Degree
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.