Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end solutions for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to help aggressively grow our business. This position will be responsible for generating new business opportunities with enterprise and mid-sized accounts. By partnering with Business Leaders, Marketing, and Sales Executives you will drive aggressive business growth across Beyondsoft’s services. This is a great opportunity to have an immediate business impact while growing your Sales career.
- Become knowledgeable of various client Industries, business needs and organizational structure, and document this information in the Sales/Account Plan.
- Work with Business/Sales Leaders and Sales Executives to understand prospecting needs.
- Identify and research new accounts and key decision makers within those accounts.
- Engage with decision makers through email, phone, social media, and other channels to understand their business needs.
- Map customer business need to Beyondsoft solutions/services providing a differentiating value proposition.
- Generate high quality sales leads to be developed in partnership with Sales Executives.
- Participate in sales meetings and other business activities and contribute to the continuous improvement of business processes.
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of new business development experience.
- Strong understanding of technology business drivers, emerging trends, and their impact on customer opportunities.
- Proven track record of penetrating new accounts and building strong relationships.
- Ability to communicate with multiple audiences in both the technical and business environment.
- Problem solving mentality, ability to leverage internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution skills, and strong customer follow-through.
- Ability to exhibit outstanding time management skills.
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.