Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Silicon Valley? Do you want to be surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that will push you to be better? Netskope is looking to capitalize on the momentum that is being created as more and more companies move their business needs and data to the Cloud. A big part of that strategy is growing our Sales Development team.
A Sales Development Rep here is a salesperson in training. This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a career growth path for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work towards that goal.
A seat is waiting for you on the rocketship that is Netskope! This is an amazing opportunity for a high-energy sales professional who wants to experience life at one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the US.
Previous sales experience in technology doesn’t hurt, but isn’t a requirement.
We want to fill this seat with someone who is:
- Competitively driven to win
- Extremely curious about Sales and Technology
- Strongly passionate about what they do
- Eager to learn new skills and wants to be coached
- Willing to be pushed outside their comfort zone
- Motivated by a generous uncapped commission plan
- Excited about working daily from a cool new office in Santa Clara with like-minded peers
- Preferably a graduate from a 4-year college
If this sounds like you and you want to exceed all the responsibilities listed below, then don’t wait for this chance to pass you by! Apply now!
- Generate qualified meetings by cold calling, lead generation, and networking on LinkedIn
- Follow up on sales inquiries from inbound emails and phone calls
- Become an expert in technology sales platforms like Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, ConnectAndSell, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain and update contacts and leads
- Exceed sales quotas and top rankings
- Present information and participate in web-based demonstrations
- Lead call and email campaigns to targeted prospect lists