A best friend's wedding, a 20th anniversary party, an exclusive NFL training day lunch, a NASCAR race, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create the best technology to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!
If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!
- Interested in talking to hospitality professionals about our event diagramming software
- Ability to research and self-source new business prospects
- Making 60+ phone calls a day to professionals in the hospitality industry
- Set up ~25 appointments for assigned sales representatives, monthly
- Daily inbound and outbound calling, emailing and networking with potential customers
- Hit Sales metrics on a monthly basis
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Resourcefulness - Ability to research, find new business and build relationships
- A positive attitude – genuinely celebrate the wins, and stay resilient when you fall short
- Outgoing personality - you are not afraid to pick up the phone and makes the dials to succeed in this role
- Team Player- you share your tools and strategies for success
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply feedback
- Willingness to learn and to be coached
- Sales and cold calling experience is a plus!
- Must be able to manage your time effectively
Our benefits set you up to do your best work, how you like to do it. We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses, 401K Match, in office gym, and other great perks! And, we're committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply.
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace