At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solution.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
A passionate, performance driven sales leader who can drive and build a winning team to exceed sales goals. You are a coach and mentor who is highly engaged with all facets of the sales cycle. You are located on the East Coast in close proximity to a major airport.
- Manage a team of Sales Executives focused on selling into the AdTech and MarTech vertical markets to maximize sales revenue & meet corporate objectives.
- Direct professional account management activities, provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff's productivity
- Provide direct assistance to sales reps with questions and issues which arise during the final discussions of major account sales, and negotiating sales price and discounts
- Establish and manage seminars, meetings, training etc. to address the sales growth to base, sales of emerging solution sales, proactive competitive strategies & targeted sales campaigns, business/financial issues impacting the team
- Participate with Senior Sales Management in developing business strategies
As a Sales Director, you have:
- 7+ years experience selling complex enterprise software solutions
- 5-10 years of sales management experience
- Experience selling into AdTech/MarTech verticals highly preferred
- Excellent executive-level communication and negotiation skills and proven experience negotiating and closing 7-figure multi-year contracts
- Ability to effectively manage pipeline growth and velocity
- Demonstrated track record of developing strategic relationships with customers
- Strong collaborative aptitude to effectively lead a team and drive business
- Affinity for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel up to 50% including overnight travel
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- Offer generous comp plans
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link