We believe technology is broken not humans. Interface has built a platform that helps bridge the gap between man and machine. With Intelligent Virtual Assistants, we have empowered organizations with AI technology to provide better customer and employee experience.
With an experience of building organizations with $50 million in revenue and 25 years in tech, our founding team has the experience and drive to build bigger organizations.
This is an exciting phase where we are building the next big organizations with AI technology. We are looking for talented, passionate and driven individuals who are ready to grow with us. For more info, look up interface.ai
Global Growth. Next Quarters and Years to come. Your growth, with us!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader. Your role will require you to -
- Target the Banking & Financial Services space to drive revenue and growth for the organization in North America by increasing sales through all possible channels
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Act as the CEO of Banking & Financial Services verticals in North America. You will be fully responsible and fully enabled to lead.
- Develop plans and strategies to achieve the company’s sales goals
- Help create a culture of success in your region
- Manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to the team
- Work closely with the rest of the organization to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and close strategic opportunities
Who Will be an Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience selling to Banking & Financial Services in North America
- Proven track record selling digital solutions or enterprise software
- Has achieves over $2M in net new annual revenue
- Has closed new ARR deals of over $500k routinely
- Has sold and is experienced in ROI based solutions
- Proven track record of successfully executing sales plans and achieving organizational sales targets
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Proven ability to perform in high-visibility, high-growth environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, energetic and self-driven
- Experience with both start-ups and large organizations a plus
- Software Sales, Business Development Experience in SaaS a plus
Remote working within the USA